Browse Language and Linguistics
- •Applied Linguistics subject
- •Asian Language and Linguistics subject
- •Cognitive Linguistics subject
- •Computational Linguistics subject
- •Discourse Analysis subject
- •English Language and Linguistics: General Interest subject
- •European Language and Linguistics subject
- •Grammar and Syntax subject
- •Historical Linguistics and Language Change subject
- •History of the English Language subject
- •Latin American Language and Linguistics subject
- •Morphology subject
- •Other Languages and Linguistics subject
- •Phonetics and Phonology subject
New Language and Linguistics titles
Cambridge Elements consist of original, concise, authoritative, and peer-reviewed scholarly and scientific research, organised into focused series edited by leading scholars, and provide comprehensive coverage of the key topics in disciplines spanning the arts and sciences.
Cambridge Shakespeare hosts a wealth of prize-winning content from Cambridge University Press now with full text search, integrated playtexts and notes, reference material and related multimedia resources. Available as an online annual lease to institutions.
Cambridge Advance Online
Cambridge Advance Online is a programme of online short courses from the University of Cambridge. We deliver premium online learning experiences for professionals who want to advance their careers, connect with a network of peer learners, and gain insight from leaders in the field.
Multimedia Fluid Mechanics Online
The perfect complement to any Fluid Mechanics course, this online product includes original content from the DVD with a new interface optimized for web and mobile. With remastered content and MathJax-enabled for the best learning experience online.